Are you a busy mom…
- feeling like someone stole your mojo, enthusiasm, vivacity, vigor, sparkle and zest?
- overworked, underappreciated, overscheduled and feeling fatigued, un-energized, fat or unhealthy?
- trapped in a body that is nothing like the one before you had your babies?
- struggling to feed your family healthier without the frustrating meal time battles while still pleasing your fussy foodies?
- overwhelmed, anxious or frustrated by the process of meal planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation and managing your grocery budget?
- tired of feeling like crap?
In today’s demanding, hectic world, it’s more important than ever for busy moms, like yourself, to feel fabulous, active, lively, and engaged. You need an unending abundance of vigor, sparkle, and zest to maintain your busy family lifestyle. You deserve to feel AMAZING and confident in your body, and to have energy to enjoy every moment of the day. If you love and take care of yourself, you will be able to be an INCREDIBLE mom to your little people.
But you are constantly bombarded with emails, magazines, articles, TV shows, and ads all promoting varied health, wellness and nutrition advice. It’s confusing and overwhelming! It makes it very difficult to know where to start with yourself and your own family.
You are busy juggling your family and always putting the needs of others before yourself so your personal health, self care and eating habits have slipped.
In the midst of running multiple carpools all over town, it’s easy to lose sight of meal planning, grocery shopping and cooking.
You are tired, frustrated, frazzled, discouraged and un-energized.
And when you actually have a moment to sit down in peace, you are feeling like crap and realizing something needs to change.
You CAN change!
Mom, you are the most visible and tangible example of health and wellness in your child’s world. You can lead by example and teach your child to eat for energy and improved health; to be physically and mentally active; and to engage in healthy behaviors on a daily basis. You can give yourself, and your child, the gift of great health!
- You feel energized every day, all day long, as you play with your children, do homework with them, cook meals, and manage their extracurricular schedules.
- You love your body and feel FABULOUS showing it off.
- You can laugh at life’s daily challenges, demands, and surprises.
- You walk into the grocery store organized with your list and know exactly where to find healthy options that your family will enjoy.
- You put dinner on the table, without hours of preparation, and everyone enjoys eating it!
- You have an experienced guide who is dedicated to YOU and will help you get focused, energized and healthy.
I’m here to help you make changes.
Almost 10 years ago, I decided to take back my own health. After 3 babies in two years, a 75 pound pregnancy weight gain, medication managed insulin resistance, chronic fatigue, frustration and brain fog, I began to make small changes in my daily life. Then I began to make small changes for my family. After many, many baby steps, I am here today – empowered, energized, and feeling fabulous!
As a Certified Holistic Health Coach, I have worked with hundreds of busy women, like you, to show them make how to make life-lasting, impactful changes to improve their own health as well as the health of their families.
Let me empower you to take back your health, to feel AMAZING in your body, to feed your family well (without the battles), and to have the energy to thrive and live each day to the fullest. I will make getting healthy and energized fun, simple, and practical.
Are you ready to take back your health?
Book your Busy Mom Breakthrough Session today.
Or download your FREE Guide Eating for Energy for Busy Moms (7 Simple Steps) and get started with simple changes in your own life.