BHBH Energy Orbs
A simple, healthy sweet treat that makes the perfect dessert or a quick snack on the go. Will be enjoyed by the entire family!
Author: Heather Ferber
Recipe type: Dessert/Snack
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup homemade almond butter (or organic store-bought nut butter)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ ground flax seeds
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup assorted nuts, finely chopped (can be a variety of any nuts you like!)
- optional add-in’s: coconut flakes, cacao nibs, dried berries
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add in almond butter (or peanut butter) and honey and mix well. (Use additional nut butter if needed to reach desired consistency.)
- Mix in any nuts or optional add-in’s.
- Place bowl in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, roll into bite size balls.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Makes about 20-25 balls.