Do you or your kiddos learn or work in a peanut/tree nut free environment? Sunbutter is a tasty alternative to nutbutters – and I highly encourage you to give it a try if you haven’t sampled it yet.
I buy the organic SunButter brand which can be found locally at Woodman’s and Health Hut.
Use it in another version of energy orbs! These are easy to make and travel well to work or school.
Keep me posted, in the comments section or over on my FB page, if you experiment with these new energy orb recipes!
- 3 dates, soaked
- ⅓ cup sunbutter
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao (or GSGLife Chocolate Protein Powder)
- Shredded coconut for rolling
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in shredded coconut and process another 30 seconds.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the mixture and roll into balls.
- Cover balls with shredded coconut.
- Serve fresh or refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.